The following is a list of services that we provide. Services are provided on approval of Physician/Medical Practice and ACMMC recommended list of services.
Administration and Management:
- Assist in the development of organizational establishment from Policy & Procedures, License and certifications to professional and medical insurances and vendors.
- Review and Organizational information. (Facility, Staff, Physicians and systems)
- Obtain and Apply for accreditation, permits and license from qualifying accreditation and regulatory agencies.
- Training for staff and physicians on Policy and Procedures, HR, HIPPA and Risk Management.
- Act as temporary office manager until new manager is hired. (Limit on time per contract agreement)
- Provide Training, Coaching, Consulting and/or assistance to the new office manager/Practice Administrator. (Limit on time per contract agreement)
Credentialing and Contracting:
- A Provider Data Profile sheet will be created for management using all pertinent provider/group information.
- Professional and Personal Background search on the Providers and Required personnel in regards to credentialing or contracting.
- Identify all Insurances that the physician and/or group may submit a contract request to.
- Review of all current contracted insurances for renegotiation, amendments or errors.
- Submit Credentialing application to all Insurances for contracting that have been approved by Owners and/or Physicians for each physician and/or group location.
- Review all departments to identify areas of improvement and potential loss of revenue.
- Review and identify your business/industry network for trends and ways to maximize your revenue.
Call for a Consultation call us at (602) 921-4147