The following is a list of services that we provide. Services are provided on approval of Physician/Medical Practice and ACMMC recommended list of services.
· Assist in the development of organizational establishment from Policy & Procedures, License and certifications to professional and medical insurances and vendors.
· Review and Organizational information. (Facility, Staff, Physicians and systems)
· Obtain and Apply for accreditation, permits and license from qualifying accreditation and regulatory agencies.
· Training for staff and physicians on Policy and Procedures, HR, HIPPA and Risk Management.
· Act as temporary office manager until new manager is hired. (Limit on time per contract agreement)
· Provide Training, Coaching, Consulting and/or assistance to the new office manager. (Limit on time per contract agreement)
Credentialing and Contracting
· A Provider Data Profile sheet will be created for management using all pertinent provider/group information.
· Professional and Personal Background search on the Providers and Required personnel in regards to credentialing or contracting.
· Identify all Insurances that the physician and/or group may submit a contract request to.
· Review of all current contracted insurances for renegotiation , amendments or errors.
· Submit Credentialing application to all Insurances for contracting that have been approved by Owners and/or Physicians for each physician and/or group location.
· CME- Assist the Physician in identifying what CME is required for his/her license. (This includes verifying the location, date, time and cost.)
· Point of Contact – ACMMC will be designated as the point of contact for the provider. (ACMMC will become the Physicians Professional Representative)
· Travel Assistance –ACMMC may provide travel arrangements. (based on travel preferrence survey from Physician and per contract agreement.)
· Scheduling –ACMMC will assist with all work scheduling with companies that the provider are employed with.
· Public Relations – ACMMC will create a biography to showcase the Provider on a professional level, including the arrangement of a Professional Headshot. ACMMC will submit Bio to various media outlets in regards to the Providers Profession as well as beneficial networking events. (based on approval of Physician)
Rates are subject to the services requested. Call for a quote today.
Call for a Consultation